Why should I attend? (photos from 2014 Annual Meeting)
In less than a month, the leading EIFS industry professionals will join in Long Beach, California for the 2015 EIMA Annual Meeting. The only question you should be asking yourself is whether or not you’ll be there too.
Here are several of the reasons you should be attending the meeting later this month:
1. The meeting includes both an Opening and Closing General Session. This is where you’ll hear industry and association updates from our executive director, committee chairs, and others.
2. This year, EIMA will welcome both Chris Mathis and Michael Chambers to the floor of the General Sessions. They’ll be sharing their 60 years of combined experience with what’s again expected to be a packed room. The speakers are always carefully selected to make sure all those in attendance are receiving information they’d be unlikely to find otherwise.
3. EIMA Committees will provide updates and/or hold open meetings over the two-day window. Learn all the association’s activities from 2014 and where we’re going in 2015.
4. Attend the meeting, because it’s the one time a year that the leading industry professionals all come together in the same place. You’ll see the leaders at Sto Corp., Dryvit Systems, Inc., Parex USA, BASF, Dow, Arkema, St. Gobain, and the list goes on and on.
5. After a packed afternoon of meetings we’ll all head to the EIMA California Sunset cocktail reception. Meeting attendees are invited to kick back with their frosty beverages and unwind with old friends and new colleagues.
6. Would a meeting be complete without a golf outing? The Golden State tournament (sponsored by Dow) will pair you with other attendees for a chance to take home top awards at the 19th Hole Winner Takes All reception. If you’ve never done business while driving around in a golf cart, this is your chance.
7. Now in its third year, the Associates Members Dinner will bring together both EIMA Manufacturers and Associates for a sit down dinner (dinner is sponsored by Vela Insurances Services, LLC). This is EIMA’s chance to thank everyone for their participation over the previous year, and gives everyone another chance to firm up both professional and personal relationships.
8. If you’re in attendance you have chance to join the growing number of sponsors for the meeting sessions. Though scarce, sponsorship opportunities still exist. Of the many benefits to being one of the EIMA Annual Meeting sponsors, your company name will be showcased for all attendees to see. This shows both your dedication and commitment to the meeting and entire industry.
9. Knowledge equals power. Attendees have the unique opportunity to obtain information from EIFS manufacturers, the association staff, committee meetings, and general session presentations.
It’s often said, there are leaders and followers. Be one of those who lead and join us in Long Beach, California for the 2015 EIMA Annual Meeting!